Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the latest version of Google Analytics, and it offers a number of new features and benefits over the previous version, Universal Analytics. One of the new features in GA4 is the ability to link AdSense with your GA4 property. This allows you to see your AdSense data alongside your other website traffic data in GA4.
To link AdSense with your GA4 property, you will need to:
1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
2. Click Account Access and Authorization.
3. Click Google Analytics integration.
4. Click +New Link.
5. Select the GA4 property that you want to link from the list.
6. Click Create link.
Your property will now be linked to AdSense. It may take up to 24 hours for your GA4 account to start showing AdSense data.
Once your property is linked, you will be able to see your AdSense data in the AdSense report in GA4. This report shows you data such as your earnings, impressions, clicks, and CTR. You can also use the AdSense report to create custom reports and dashboards.
Here are some additional benefits of linking AdSense with your GA4 property:
- You can see how your AdSense earnings are affected by changes to your website traffic.
- You can identify which pages on your website are most profitable.
- You can track the performance of your AdSense campaigns.
If you are using AdSense, I recommend that you link your AdSense account with your GA4 property. This will give you a better understanding of how your AdSense earnings are affected by your website traffic, and it will help you to optimize your AdSense campaigns.
If you are having trouble linking your AdSense account with your GA4 property, here are some things to check:
- Make sure that you are signed in to the correct AdSense account.
- Make sure that you have created a GA4 property.
- Make sure that the GA4 property that you are trying to link is in the same region as your AdSense account.
- If you are still having trouble, you can contact Google Analytics support for help.
I hope this helps!